LITTLE GARDEN started in Shanghai in 1936. Master Chen Zu-sheu, grandfather of present owner Mr. Chen Hong-yi, was an embroidered shoe maker running his own store on Szema Road in Shanghai .With his pack on his back, grandfather Chen traveled extensively to take orders for embroidered shoes from the rich ladies and wives.
In 1949, the store was moved here in Taiwan. Three-fourths of a century has passed. Making shoes by hand is still its persistence.